Coconut Magic Bars. These coconut magic bars (sometimes called magic cookie bars or even just magic bars) are so easy to make that it's almost funny. It doesn't seem like something so TASTY could result from layering a few ingredients in a baking dish. Y'all, these coconut magic bars are like HEAVEN.
Condensed Milk – Make sure to use this type, it is also known as sweetened condensed milk. Magic Cookie Bars No Coconut Recipes. Magic Cookie Bars are one of the easiest desserts you can make! You can have Coconut Magic Bars using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut Magic Bars
- You need 1 package of Galletas Maria.
- It’s 1 package of Coco Polvorones de (nut cookies).
- You need 4 Cups of Or Graham Crackers.
- You need 2 cups of Coconut Shredded.
- It’s 1 cup of Chocolate Chips.
- You need 1 cup of Chocolate White Chips.
- You need 1 cup of Butter.
- It’s 1 can of Lechera (Sweetened Condensed Milk).
- Prepare of Salt (Optional).
Raspberry Coconut Magic Bars are easy to prepare and are sure to delight the coconut lover in your life!. Sign up to get my new recipes in your inbox! Refrigerate the bars for a few hours or overnight. If the bars still seem too soft and gooey to slice, put them in the fridge (covered) for a few hour until they firm up.
Coconut Magic Bars instructions
- I use a food processor to make cookie crumbs but I start breaking them up inside a large Ziplock bag first..
- Mix melted butter to cookie crumbs, add a dash of salt..
- Press crust on 9×13 pan. Drizzle sweetened condensed milk evenly over crust..
- Mix coconut, chocolate chips and pecans. Top crust and lechera layer evenly with chocolate and nut mixture..
- Bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees. Let cool before cutting and serving..
Store your sliced magic cookie bars between layers of parchment in an airtight container. We also provide magic bullet coffee, raw energy bars and books related to health-promoting recipes etc. Broiling did just the trick- it gave the coconut a great golden color just don't over-do it in the broiler because it can get too brown really quickly. Magic Cookie Bars Without Coconut Recipes. Yes, I turned my oven on and I loved the result.