Heath Bar Cake. Spread with whipped topping and sprinkle chopped Heath bars over all. This Heath Bar cake is creamy, sweet, light, crunchy, and a delicious chocolate dessert. It is super simple to make using a cake mix and four other ingredients.
I've been eating this cake for at least the last three decades. I requested it every year faithfully for my birthday cake growing up and. I knew Ashely was a big fan of poke cakes, so this Heath Bar Poke Cake immediately came to mind! You can have Heath Bar Cake using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Heath Bar Cake
- You need 1 box of German Chocolate cake mix.
- You need 1 of jar caramel (I use the Smuckers brand).
- Prepare 1 of container Cool Whip.
- Prepare 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1 packages of Heath Bar Chunks.
When I was younger, my mom used to make this for no specific reason at all but it A doctored up cake mix and a few other store-bought ingredients makes this Heath Bar Cake super. See more ideas about Food recipes, Cooking recipes and Ww recipes. View top rated Heath bar bundt cake recipes with ratings and reviews. No act of love, however small, is ever wasted Easy cooking for busy family's This is such a delicious cake I had to name it Heath Bar Company Cake. heath bars, crushed (eaisier to crush if frozen).
Heath Bar Cake step by step
- Make cake as directed in a 13×9 inch cake pan. Cool completely after removing from oven..
- While cake is baking, mix half jar of caramel and all of cool whip together in a medium sized bowl put in fridge..
- In another bowl, mix rest of caramel and the whole can of sweetened condensed milk. Put in fridge too..
- Once cake is completely cooled off, poke holes in it. (Try using the end of a Sharpie.).
- Pour sweetened condensed milk – caramel mixture on cake. Try to make sure the mix goes into the holes of the cake. This serves as a "filling" for the cake. Some of the liquid will sit on top of the cake so don't stress yourself if it doesn't turn out the way you expect it. :).
- Pour cool whip – caramel mixture on top of cake. This is the "icing"..
- Sprinkle Heath bar chunks on top of it. It doesn't matter how many. You can use the whole bag if u want. We use half the bag..
- If you don't like Heath bar you can use whatever candy you want. Butterfinger, Reese's, M&Ms, Snickers, you name it! Just make sure it's finely chopped. :).
- You can make this recipe into cupcakes! Make the cake into cupcakes, as it says on the box, and omit the sweetened condensed milk – caramel mixture. Make sure you still use only half the jar of caramel for the "icing"! You don't have to poke holes in it either..
- Make sure the cake stays cold! It will get all melty if you don't! I recommend keeping the cake in the same pan you baked it in unless you lined it with foil or parchment paper.
While still hot, poke the top full of holes with a wooden spoon handle. Heath Bar Cake recipe: A delicious moist cake with a wonderful crunchy topping. Our most trusted Heath Bar Cake recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Easy recipe for homemade Heath Bars candy bars.