Chocolate Fudge Candy Bar Cake. Find Deals on Chocolate Fudge Cake in Groceries on Amazon. Check Out Candy Bar Cake On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today!
Before we jump into the Chocolate Fudge & Tahini Cake, a few more notes related to The New Way to Cake. It has a premium feel, and would make a nice gift for any baker in your life. Welcome to my page of quotations about candy bars, chocolate bars, fudge, truffles, and other chocolate candies and confectionery. You can cook Chocolate Fudge Candy Bar Cake using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Fudge Candy Bar Cake
- Prepare 1 box of Choc fudge cake mix.
- It’s 1 of Chocolate and Caramel sauce(I made mine homemade, but u can use the ice cream caramel and chocolate topping sauce/syrup from store.
- You need 1 of Whip cream(I made mine homemade and added a pack of vanilla pudding dry mix.
- Prepare 3 of Candy bars- snicker and butterfinger.
- Prepare 1 can of Sweetened condensed milk.
Cupcake ipsum dolor sit amet chocolate bar halvah carrot cake donut. Halvah apple pie apple pie brownie donut cheesecake. Mine was studded with bits of caramel and nougat, silky milk chocolate and deep dark chocolate, a hint of hazelnut and the occasional bite of crispy cappuccino. This chocolate fudge is so easy to make, it takes all of about three minutes!
Chocolate Fudge Candy Bar Cake instructions
- Prepare cake mix as directed, and bake. Once done, poke holes all over cake with end of wooden spoon, and pour can of sweetened condensed milk over top of it..
- Chop up candy bars..
- Pour caramel/chocolate sauce/syrup and some of the crushed candy bars over cake into holes..
- Spread whip cream over cake.
- Then top more crushed candy bar and more caramel or choc syrup on top..
A minute to prepare the pan and ingredients, a minute to melt the chocolate and a minute to spread it out into the pan. You will be enjoying the best chocolate fudge before you know it! Immediately poke top of cake all over with toothpick or fork. Mix condensed milk and caramel topping; spoon over warm cake, allowing it to soak in. Transfer into a new bowl and set aside until needed.