Coconut Bars. My coconut bars are an American version of a Filipino coconut cake called bibingka. These are a crispier, sweeter take on the Christmas tradition I grew up with. —Denise Nyland, Panama City. These Chewy Coconut Bars are so simple, sweet, perfectly chewy and loaded with natural coconut flavor.
These coconut magic bars (sometimes called magic cookie bars or even just magic bars) are so easy to make that it's almost funny. Y'all, these coconut magic bars are like HEAVEN. These coconut bars are a super easy cookie recipe to make. You can cook Coconut Bars using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Bars
- You need 1/2 cup of butter or margarine, melted.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of graham cracker crumbs (can add 1 cup crumbs if crust is too thin).
- It’s 1 can (14 oz.) of Eagle sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 2 cup of semisweet chocolate chips morsels.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of coconut flakes.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped pecans (or walnuts).
They are sure to be a big hit with the If you love coconut but don't want to go through making all the layers of Magic Bars, this is the perfect. These soft, chewy coconut bars are healthy dessert heaven. Coconut bar is a refrigerated dim sum dessert found in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Southern China and in overseas Chinatowns. It is sweet and has a soft, gelatin-like texture but is white in color rather than translucent like gelatin.
Coconut Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° (325° for glass dish) and coat 13×9 baking pan with no stick cooking spray..
- Combine graham cracker crumbs (can use already made crumbs or put graham crackers in ziplock bag and crush with your hands) and melted butter and press into bottom of pan..
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Can use spatula to help spread it..
- Layer evenly with chocolate chips, coconut flakes, and chopped pecans. Press down firmly with a fork evenly over mixture..
- Bake for 25 minutes in oven or until coconut flakes are lightly brown. Let it cool then cut into small squares/bars. Store covered at room temperature..
It is sometimes referred to as coconut pudding. I am constantly making new recipes, because blogging is my full-time job. One of the hands-down best parts of the job is always having so much delicious food to eat. Try these sugar free Bounty Bars instead. This is the easiest recipe I Many of us grew up loving coconut bars and bounty bars, but since I have ditched the sugar and the.