Millionaire's Shortbread. Choose From Our Great Selection Of Sweet Gifts For Any Occasion. We Only Use The Freshest, Crunchiest, And Finest Pecans Around. Find Deals on Millionaire's Shortbread in Snack Food on Amazon.
This is a delicious Millionaire's shortbread recipe! It makes a great dessert or snack that will have your family begging for more. The only problem you are going to have is trying to stop yourself from eating it all! You can cook Millionaire's Shortbread using 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Millionaire's Shortbread
- It’s of Biscuit.
- You need 250 grams of Digestives.
- You need 100 grams of Salted Butter.
- It’s of Caramel.
- Prepare 400 grams of Condensed Milk.
- It’s 50 grams of Soft Light Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 100 grams of Salted Butter.
- Prepare of Chocolate.
- You need 200 grams of Milk Chocolate.
This Millionaire's Shortbread is the perfect trifecta: Sweet simple, crisp shortbread, rich chewy, homemade caramel, and thick dark chocolate ganache. Sprinkle everything off with a scattering of sea salt and you have a decadently rich treat that lives up to every penny of its lucrative name. Millionaire's shortbread has a lot going for it: a crunchy shortbread base; a chewy, caramel-like filling; and a shiny, snappy chocolate top. Millionaire's Shortbread insanelygood Millionaire's Shortbread is a rich, decadent treat made up of three layers: a shortbread crust, chewy golden caramel, and thick chocolate ganache.
Millionaire's Shortbread step by step
- Crush the Digestives with a rolling pin until you get breadcrumbs..
- Melt Butter.
- Mix the Digestives with the butter..
- Line an 11×7" baking tray with tin foil..
- Lay the Digestives into the baking tray and flatten until smooth..
- Place the butter and sugar for the caramel into a heavy-based saucepan and heat over a low heat until the sugar has dissolved..
- Add the condensed milk to the butter and sugar and stir until completely mixed..
- Cook the caramel mixture for 5 minutes, stirring continuously until just beginning to darken and thicken..
- Remove the caramel from the heat and leave to cool for 3 minutes..
- Pour the caramel over the buttery biscuit base and refrigerate until the caramel has completely set..
- Melt the chocolate..
- Pour the chocolate over the caramel and spread evenly..
- Refrigerate until the chocolate has set..
- Cut into 16 even pieces..
Millionaire's Shortbread From the Episode Elegant Desserts. Hosts Julia Collin Davison and Bridget Lancaster uncover the secrets to the most decadent bar cookie recipe—Millionaire's Shortbread. Then, equipment expert Adam Ried reveals his top pick for serrated. The clue to the richness of this recipe is in the name. Millionaire's shortbread is easy to make.