Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. This is the best cheesecake I've ever had. This Chocolate Chip Cheesecake recipe couldn't be easier to make. It has a cookie crust, a simple chocolate chip- dotted cheesecake filling, and it bakes up perfectly.
Chocolate Chip Cookie + Cheesecake = Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars. I'm partial to the Trader Joe's brand of. These chocolate chip cheesecake bars are the perfect addition to your next family gathering or dinner party with friends. You can cook Chocolate Chip Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- Prepare 2 of Chocolate crumb crusts (Oreo crust also works) (I used store bought, but you could find a recipe & make your own).
- It’s 24 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 14 oz of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips, divided (could also use mini chocolate chips).
- Prepare 1 tsp of gluten-free flour (or regular flour).
I have a fun and tasty treat for you today. Your family will go crazy over these Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars. Inspired by the infamous Turducken, we Sprinkle the mini chocolate chips over the whipped cream. Slice the cheesecake, dipping the knife.
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake instructions
- Heat oven to 300°F..
- In mixer, beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Then beat in vanilla & eggs..
- In small bowl, toss 1/2 cup chips with flour. Then add to cheese mixture..
- Pour half of mixture into each crust. Sprinkle with remaining chips. Can use extra chips if wanted..
- Bake 1 hour or until center is set. Let cool. Chill in refrigerate until ready to serve. Refrigerate leftovers..
The cheesecake for these chocolate chip cookie bars is very simple to make and very rich and creamy (as cheesecake always should be). As with all of my cheesecake recipes, this one uses a. What could be better than favorite chocolate chip cookies baked around a cream cheese filling? Cheesecake sandwiched between a layer of chocolate chips and two layers of chewy soft Today though I want to share with you this fab recipe for chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars!! I received this recipe from a co-worker who made Since they combine two favorite flavors—chocolate chip cookies and cheesecake—in one bite, they were a hit.