Fudge Truffle Cheesecake. Find Deals on Cheesecake Fudge in Chocolate on Amazon. Fudge Truffle Cheesecake This cheesecake is perfect for a holiday gathering. It serves a lot of people, and everyone seems to savor the rich chocolaty flavor.
Loosen sides from pan with a knife; remove foil. Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled. Top cheesecake with chocolate, whipped cream, toasted coconut and cherries. You can have Fudge Truffle Cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fudge Truffle Cheesecake
- You need 2 of -9" Chocolate crumb crusts (store bought or homemade).
- You need 24 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 14 oz of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 12 oz of semisweet chocolate chips, melted.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Prepare the chocolate crumb crust; set aside. In a heavy saucepan, over very low heat, melt chocolate chips while stirring constantly. In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until it's fluffy.
Fudge Truffle Cheesecake step by step
- Heat oven to 300°F..
- In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Then add remaining ingredients. Pour into prepared crusts..
- Bake for 1 hour & 5 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Chill. Keep refrigerated til ready to serve..
Gradually beat in the sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Cheesecake lovers will fall in love with this luscious version. The combination of cream, chocolate and cream cheese creates a deliciously velvety filling, layered over a chocolate cookie crust. This fabulous dessert is perfect for special occasions. Fudge truffle cheesecake is the best recipe for foodies.