Lychee Ice Cream (no egg, without ice cream maker). Check Out Our Tasty & Fruity Desserts Collection From Kraft® Ice Cream Recipes. Add the milk to a pan and bring it to a boil. This ice cream is not a cooked egg yolk and custard number, it is much more simple.
Easy, No-Cook Homemade Ice Cream Recipe. There are two kinds of homemade ice cream—one that uses eggs and has to be cooked first, and one that doesn't. I greatly prefer the no egg, no-cook recipe, for a couple of reasons. You can have Lychee Ice Cream (no egg, without ice cream maker) using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lychee Ice Cream (no egg, without ice cream maker)
- Prepare 18 pc of Fresh Lychee.
- Prepare 1 of pint(473ml) Heavy Whipping Cream.
- You need 1 of can(16oz, 397g) Sweet Condensed Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon Juice (option).
First of all, it's much easier, and much faster. In step two, refrigerate until well chilled. It may take a couple of hours. Taste for sweetness, you may need to add extra sugar.
Lychee Ice Cream (no egg, without ice cream maker) instructions
- Put peeled lychees into the blender and make pure. (Add lemon juice) And put it aside..
- Put heavy whipping cream into the blender and whip about 50%. (Don't whips it completely.).
- Add condensed milk, lychee pure..
- Blend it about 30 seconds..
- Pour it into container. And put it in the fridge in least 8 hours. (Mix it two times with fork every 2 hours.).
- Scoop the ice cream with spoon..
- Ready to eat!.
If at any time the ice cream becomes too hard, place it in the refrigerator until it becomes soft enough to beat, and then continue the process. Store the ice cream in a covered freezer container until ready to serve. Now that you know the basics, try these over-the-top, better-than-store-bought ice cream upgrades: Try refreshing almond milk ice cream! Almond milk ice cream is a simple recipe that can be whipped up in as little as ten minutes. Who knew that you could make creamy, low carb ice cream so quickly!