Lychee & Pineapple Gelato. Lychee is the sole member of the genus Litchi in the soapberry family, Sapindaceae. It is a tropical tree native to the Guangdong and Fujian provinces of southeastern China. Legendary Lychee Botanical name: Litchi chinensis.
The lychee ( Litchi chinensis ) — also known as litchi or lichee Lychees are grown in subtropical regions throughout the world and especially popular in their native China, as well as Southeast Asia. Личи (Lychee). Другие названия — литчи, китайская слива. Сердцеобразный или круглый фрукт растет в гроздьях. The lychee fruit has a sweet, aromatic taste to it. Some people say it tastes like a grape with a hint of rose, while others claim it tastes more like a pear or watermelon. You can have Lychee & Pineapple Gelato using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lychee & Pineapple Gelato
- Prepare 18 pc of Fresh Lychee.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Fresh Pineapple (cut).
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1 can of Sweet Condensed Milk (14oz, 397g).
- It’s 1 can of Coconut Milk (13.5 fl oz, 400ml).
Delicious and juicy lychee or "Litchi" heralds the arrival of summer. Besides being sweet and nutritious, these berries bring cooling effect on the human body to beat the scorching. A lychee is a small fruit with a leathery, pinkish rind and sweet white flesh. A good source of vitamin Most Americans are only familiar with lychee as an item on the dessert menu at Chinese restaurants.
Lychee & Pineapple Gelato step by step
- Put peeled lychees and pineapple into the blender and make purée and add lemon juice..
- Add lemon juice..
- Add sweet condensed milk and coconut milk and blend it well..
- Pour it into container. And put it in the fridge in least 8 hours..
- Mix it least two times with fork every 2 hours..
- Scoop the ice cream with spoon. Enjoy!.
Lychee, (Litchi chinensis), evergreen tree of the soapberry family (Sapindaceae), grown for its edible Lychee is native to Southeast Asia and has been a favourite fruit of the Cantonese since ancient times. Lychee is a free photo-management tool, which runs on your server or web-space. Follow the instructions to install Lychee on your server. Add lychee to one of your lists below, or create a new one. The lychee is a fruit that originated in China and is now grown in the Far East and the West Indies.