Fudgie Bars. Cooking Fudgie Bars, The Glamorous Life of Emily. How to make simple a amazing Fudgie Bars! Oatmeal Fudge Bars – An oat crust topped with a fudgy brownie filling, and then more oat crumble.
Low in calories and smart points and incredibly high in rich taste My Favorite Flavors. Two favorite cookie doughs bake side by side in a delicious bar frosted with an indulgent topping. I feel like more desserts would go. You can cook Fudgie Bars using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fudgie Bars
- Prepare 2 Cups of Light Brown Sugar.
- You need 3/4 Cups of Butter.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 2 1/2 Cups of Baking Mix.
- Prepare 3 Cups of Quick Cooking Oats.
- You need 2 Cups of Chocolate Chips.
- It’s 14 oz of Can Condensed Milk.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Chopped Pecans.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
Chocolate protein bars that are rich, chocolatey, fudgy, gooey, and sinfully delicious. These S'mores Fudge Bars are one of my favorite fudge recipes! See more ideas about Oatmeal fudge bars, Fudge bars, Fudge. These Deep Dish Fudgy Oatmeal Bars have a fudge center, sandwiched between two oatmeal layers.
Fudgie Bars step by step
- Grease a 13×9 pan, I like Crisco. Lightly spread flour over grease..
- In mixer, stir together brown sugar, 3/4 cup butter, eggs, and 2 tsp vanilla. Next stir in baking mix and oats..
- Separately make filling. Put a small pan inside a pan of low boiling/hot water. Heat chocolate chips, milk, 2 tbsp butter, 2 tbsp vanilla extract, and salt..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Once all melted and stirred together add pecans and 2 tbsp vanilla..
- Press 2/3 of oatmeal mix into greased pan. Evenly put chocolate mix over oatmeal..
- Roll out remaining oatmeal mix between 2 sheets of wax paper. Put carefully onto top of chocolate the best way you see fit. I take off the top paper, set down,than slowly remove bottom paper..
- Bake for 30 minutes than remove. Let cool and then cut into bars..
The oat bars at Starbucks always looked so good we decided to make our own. This mimic recipe is chewy and deliciously choc-lately. Be the first to rate & review! Fudgie Brownies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This low-fat version of the Original Fudge Bars are a great way to enjoy chocolatey goodness.