Frozen Coconut Cookie w/ Warm Plum Sauce. Table of contents : – Fried Rice with Dried Shrimps and Frozen Veggies – Frozen Coconut Cookie w/ Warm Plum Sauce – Frozen smoothie pops – Strawberry Frozen Yoghurt – Frozen Strawberry Cream Pie – Blueberry Cream Freeze #denisemartin – Frozen Chicken Patties?!? Cook E doeFace has made yet another quick and scrumptious meal. Come watch her prepare "Coconut Shrimp w/Plum Pineapple dipping sauce".
Mix both together with the brown sugar and plum wine in a saucepan and bring to a boil and then puree. Place a ball of frozen cream on each fruit salad and serve with the warm sauce. Plum sauce – Plum recipesCooking Journey. basil, garlic powder, plums, water, salt, chili powder. You can cook Frozen Coconut Cookie w/ Warm Plum Sauce using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Frozen Coconut Cookie w/ Warm Plum Sauce
- You need 2.4 oz of plum paste.
- You need 21 oz of sweetened shredded coconut.
- You need 14 oz of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 1/2 C of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 t of coconut extract.
- Prepare 1/4 C of heavy cream.
Pork Chops With Warm Plum SauceReal Simple. Chicken In Plum Sauce Stir Fry Recipes. Fresh Plum Glazed Barbecue DrumettesView from Great Island. lemon, plum sauce, ketchup, Sriracha chili. Here is our list of frozen recipes.
Frozen Coconut Cookie w/ Warm Plum Sauce step by step
- Combine shredded coconut, coconut extract, and sweetened condensed milk in a large mixing bowl. Mix to combine..
- Use a spoon to help form medium-large cookie sized patties. Place on trays lined with parchment paper that can be thrown into the freezer..
- Freeze for approximately 1 hour or until the condensed milk slightly hardens..
- For plum sauce, combine heavy cream and plum paste in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer. Break up paste with a wooden spoon. When sauce begins to simmer use a small whisk to smoothen out the sauce..
- Alternatively, dip smaller cookies in plum sauce and freeze for 1 hour. Store in fridge 3 days.
- Variations; Pecans, walnuts, honey, hazelnuts, macadamia, almond, dried apricots, banana chips, chocolate, chocolate sauce, butterscotch, cherries, caramel, dried chiles, cinnamon, dried cranberries, dates, currants, figs, kaffir lime, lemon zest, lime zest, maple, orange zest, dried pineapple, tamamrind, pomegranate, cashews, peanuts, coconut sugar, brown sugar, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries.
Learn how to make your favorite recipes in no time. We have everything from easy to expert recipes! Table of contents : – Fried Rice with Dried Shrimps and Frozen Veggies – Frozen Coconut Cookie w/ Warm Plum Sauce – Frozen smoothie pops. A wide variety of coconut water frozen options are available to you, such as feature, processing type, and primary ingredient. View top rated Plum sauce for coconut shrimp recipes with ratings and reviews.