Mango Dessert. Cooking & baking supplies and more. Browse Kraft® Official Site For Tasty, Easy Dessert Recipes, Try Today! The Best Mango Dessert Recipes on Yummly
With their bright, orangey-yellow hue and soft, smooth texture, we just can't get enough of them. A comforting mango dessert, amrakhand is a luscious, mango-flavoured shrikhand- which is a smooth dessert in itself from North India, prepared with strained yogurt. Amrakhand brings the juicy freshness of mango pulp and the creamy hung curd together with a fragrance of cardamom along with nutmeg and sugar. You can have Mango Dessert using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango Dessert
- You need 1 pack of agar-agar.
- It’s 250 ml of fresh mango juice.
- You need 100 ml of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar (adjust to your liking).
- You need 2 cups of nata de coco.
- It’s 1 of ripe mango, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 2 cups of cream (regular milk works fine as well).
- It’s 1/4 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare of Ice.
Famously Known Desserts Using Real Mango Blended Into Juice Served With Sago And Asian Grapefruit. Alphonso Mango, Caribbean Coconut, Madagascar Vanilla, Matcha Green Tea, Monthong Durian. Traditional Style Hong Kong Sweet Soup Using Almond, Sesame, Walnut, Longan, Red Dates, And Yams. Fresh mango, a crunchy biscuit base and smooth cream cheese filling make a light summer dessert everyone will love.
Mango Dessert step by step
- Combine agar-agar, fresh mango juice, water, and sugar in a pan. Use low heat and cook until they are well combined. Pour in mold and wait until it is firm. Cut it into cubes..
- Combine cubed mango jelly with the rest of the ingredients..
Find your favorite mango recipes here. Mango Salsa; Mango Smoothies; Cucumber-Mango Salsa. This is a salsa my friend from Trinidad taught me when I was in the navy. We serve this at all Super Bowl parties and picnics in our family! This is yet another egg free mango dessert recipe that can be done in no time if you have all the ingredients ready.