Magic Cookie Bars. Magic Cookie Bars – One of the easiest desserts you can make! Magic cookie bars freeze beautifully when fully baked and can be eaten straight from the freezer for a chewier bar or thawed in the fridge for gift-giving. These Magic Cookie Bars are incredibly simple to throw together and made with just seven ingredients.
GUEST POST: Christmas Magic Cookie Bars from Love From the Oven Hi there, I'm Christi and you can usually find me over at my blog, Love From The Oven. But they tend to crumble when cut. Magic cookie bars really do taste like magic. You can have Magic Cookie Bars using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Magic Cookie Bars
- You need of Crisco original no-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 cups (12 oz) of pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 1/3 cups of flaked coconut.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped nuts.
When you sink your teeth into these incredible bars, you won't believe that they are actually so much healthier than other versions. You know those occasions when you need a. These Magic Cookie Bars with seven layers are a must-have Christmas cookie. Our Magic Cookie Bars are gooey, slightly crunchy, and melt-in-your-mouth, chocolate-coconut heaven.
Magic Cookie Bars step by step
- Heat over to 350 F. Coat 13X9-inch baking pan with no stick cooking spray. Or for perfectly cut cookie bars, line entire pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan. Coat lightly with no-stick cooking spray..
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press into bottom of prepared pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with chocolate chips, coconut, and nuts. Press down firmly with fork..
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned..
- Loosen from sides of pan while still warm; cool on wire rack. Cut into bars. If you used foil: after bars have baked and cooled, lift up with edge of foil to remove from pan. Cut into bars.
This simple cookie recipe will be a hit at any. These coconut magic bars (sometimes called magic cookie bars or even just magic bars) are so easy to make that it's almost funny. It doesn't seem like something so TASTY could result from. These Magic Cookie Bars are ridiculously easy – thus the name "magic". These are perfect for when you want cookies or a baked treat but you don't want to be measuring out a bunch of ingredients.