Giant choc- white chocolate chip cookies. Today we're making GIANT Chocolate Chip Cookies! These gourmet cookies have soft and chewy interiors, slightly crisp golden brown exteriors, and are absolutely loaded with chocolate! Oh, and did I mention they're huge!?
Hearty, soft, and absolutely delicious – these giant Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are hands-down one of my favorite recipes on the site. So I got my older kids off to school and started feeling all homesick for my hometown and the GIANT oatmeal chocolate chip cookies from The Old Grist Mill. It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! You can have Giant choc- white chocolate chip cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Giant choc- white chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tea spoon of cinimon.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of vanilla.
- You need 1 cup of unsalted butter- room temperature.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 cups of wite chocolate chips you can use emu thing for the batter.
I have been making these for many, many years and everyone who tries them agrees they're out-of-this-world delicious! Plus, there's no funny ingredients, no chilling, etc. Just a simple, straightforward, amazingly delicious, doughy yet still fully. I didn't think it was possible, but I found a chocolate chip cookie I don't like.
Giant choc- white chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Prea heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients.
- Mix all.
- Make balls.
Don't make these, these are gross. Fold in the dark and white chips and the nuts. This week was ALL about the chocolate chip cookie. The idea for one giant cookie sprung to mind after seeing a few huge cookies on Instagram and I thought it would Honestly, I thought this recipe would be really easy to create. Sometimes I really want cookies and I can't be bothered to spend the time making an.