lemon cheesecake!. This Lemon Cheesecake is smooth, thick and creamy! It's got a light lemon flavor in the cheesecake and big lemon punch from the lemon curd on top! A great combination of sweet and tart!
Finish the cheesecake with lemon curd for double the tart pucker! This is the creamiest, most delectable, most lemony cheesecake! It's speckled with lemon zest and topped with tart, luscious lemon curd. You can cook lemon cheesecake! using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of lemon cheesecake!
- Prepare 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 250 grams of cream cheese.
- It’s 300 ml of double cream.
- It’s 80 grams of butter.
- It’s 4 large of lemons.
- You need 12 of digestive biscuits, crushed.
These individual Lemon Cheesecakes have a graham cracker crust. a New York stye cheesecake filling, and are topped with a layer of lemon curd. A cookie-like crust brings this luscious Lemon Cheesecake recipe to a league of its own. These Lemon Cheesecakes have three layers. Each individual cheesecake starts with a Graham Next, is a creamy smooth and dense cheesecake filling.
lemon cheesecake! step by step
- grease a 7inch loose bottomed cake tin..
- melt the butter and combine with the crushed biscuits in a small bowl. Press into the base of the tin and refridgerate..
- place the cream cheese in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer..
- slowly add the condensed milk, this will prevent any lumps..
- beat in the double cream..
- squeeze the lemons and add the juice to the mixture gradually..
- mixture should be thick and creamy after the addition of the lemon juice..
- pour over biscuit base and chill for an hour..
- for a garnish i used finely grated lemon zest and finely chopped dark chocolate..
The topping is a deliciously tangy sweet. Easy enough for a beginner who has never baked a cheesecake! This reduced fat recipe has half the fat of comparable cheesecakes! If you can, make this one day ahead. This lemon cheesecake recipe makes the lightest creamiest no bake lemon cheesecake EVER!