S'mores Bars. Made with Real Ingredients Food that's both Delicious & Convenient. Save On S'Mores Bars At Walmart. S'mores Bars are everybody's favorite campfire treat except in bar form and without the camping!
Use crushed peanuts for even more nutty flavor. Chocolate: We used milk chocolate in this recipe, but you can amp up the chocolate flavor by swapping in dark chocolate chips, drizzling with chocolate, and/or using chocolate graham crackers. S'mores bars recipe is the perfect treat when you are craving s'mores but need to feed a crowd at one time. You can cook S'mores Bars using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of S'mores Bars
- Prepare of Deserts.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Honey maid graham crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk chocolate or semisweet chocolaye chips.
- It’s 1 can of Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 1 cup of Slivired almonds ( can also use chopped nuts ).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Miniature marshmallows.
These decadent little bars make serving and enjoying s'mores so easy at parties, game night and more! You are going to love them. Friends of the internet, gather 'round. Get S'mores Bars Recipe from Food Network.
S'mores Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F ( 325°F for glass dish).
- In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well. Press crumb mixture firmly on bottom of ungreased 13X9- inch baking pan..
- Pour Eagle Brand evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with chocolate chips, almonds ( or nuts ) and 3/4 of the marshmallows; press down firmly with fork..
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven; sprinkle with remainder marshmallows. Return to oven. Bake 2 more minutes..
- Remove from oven, cool or chill if desired. Cut into bars and store at room temperature..
S'mores Bars are the deliciousness of a s'more but the can be enjoyed all year round. The ooey-gooey chocolate on a graham cracker crust and warm toasted marshmallow will give you a taste of your favorite summer dessert all year round! Swapping the Golden Grahams for Rice Krispies is a serious game. Layer with the chocolate bars, marshmallow creme, and top cookie layer. Let cool completely for best serving results.