peanut butter bars. So easy to make, & they taste just like a Reese's, but better because they're homemade. In this easy dessert, velvety smooth chocolate sits on top of a thick. These bars are made up of three different components: base, icing, and topping.
Customizable depending on what protein powder you use. This one is an "eat your feelings" dessert at its finest. The flavor will still be the same, it'll just be a slightly different texture depending on. You can cook peanut butter bars using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of peanut butter bars
- Prepare 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of salted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened peanut butter.
- It’s 14 oz of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped nuts.
Don't let the multiple layers intimidate you. And a super simple fudge filling is melted in the microwave or on the. Drizzled with chocolate and a little sea salt. Yep, we're going to heat these three ingredients.
peanut butter bars instructions
- pre heat oven to 350°.
- combine flour,sugar,egg,nuts and cold butter. and mix with a fork until it resembles a course crumbs.then pour the half of the dry mixture into the 13" greased pan and press them loke we're making a crust for our cheesecake. then bake it for 15min..
- in another bowl mix the peanut butter,1tsp. vanilla extract,and condensed milk. mix them together properly. pour this mixture into the cooked crust that you made earlier. then pour the other half of the dry mixture into the top of the wet mixture. and press them lightly..
- bake them for about 20 min. then let it cool completely. and refrigirate for at least 30 min. then cut them into squares. and serve..