versatile cookie dough. Compare Prices on Cookie Dough Cookies in Bakeware. This Is the Most Versatile Cookie Dough Ever. Nutella pinwheels, quick slice-and-bake sandies, and more—all from the same cookie dough.
Spread the date jam over the top. Then crumble the remaining cookie dough over the filling to form a top crust. No need to be perfect with this part. You can have versatile cookie dough using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of versatile cookie dough
- You need 2 cup of butter,softened.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sweeened condensed milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 of liter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of 1/8. salt.
- Prepare 1 of sprinkles,jimmies or colored sugar,optonal.
Once the bars are cut, they'll look great no matter what. This basic cookie dough recipe is very easy and very versatile. It mixes up just like any other cookie dough, with a nice blend of white and brown sugars, a generous dose of vanilla extract and just the right amount of salt. On waxed paper, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
versatile cookie dough instructions
- in large bowl,creambutter and sugar until light and fluffy.beat milk and vanilla.combine flour and salt;gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well..
- divide dough into five 1 cup portions; shape each into log 10-in- long roll.wrap individually in plastic wrap.refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy to handle,or freeze for up to 3 months..
- To use frozen cookie dough:thaw in the refrigeratorovernight.bake according to recipe directions..
- to use refigerated cookie dough: cut roll into 1/4-inch slices.place 2in.apart on ungreased baking sheets.decorate with sprinkles,jimmies or colored sugar if desired.bake at 350 for 7-9 minutes or until lightly browned.cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
From bars to biscotti, Betty's cookie mixes make baking even easier. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet. First and most important. removing just eggs doesn't make any edible cookie dough recipe "safe". It's been in the news about raw flour and salmonella poisoning.