Strawberry cheesecake. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. The cheesecake is creamy and delicious and it's easy to make it look beautiful with those strawberry swirls.
You'll love how the sauce slowly drips down the cheesecake with every bite, and how the filling is creamy and rich, but it's a bit fluffy rather than heavy and dense. Make cheesecake mixture: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until combined. This Strawberry Cheesecake recipe is super easy to make, and it's a fail-proof dessert for a crowd! You can cook Strawberry cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry cheesecake
- You need of base.
- Prepare 250 grams of biscuit crakers.
- It’s 100 grams of melted butter.
- Prepare of Cake.
- You need 200 grams of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 envelope of whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/4 liter of milk.
- Prepare 400 grams of condensed milk.
- You need 2 1/2 envelope of gelatine.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of strawberry juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of suger.
- It’s 1 of strawberry slices.
Smooth and creamy, it's topped with delicious strawberries and homemade strawberry sauce – the perfect summer recipe treat! If you love strawberry cheesecake but don't want to have to do any baking, be sure to try this easy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake recipe instead. Make this showstopping cheesecake for summer entertaining. This creamy strawberry cheesecake is perfect for all occasions!
Strawberry cheesecake step by step
- In a bowl, mix together the biscuit crakers and the melted butter, then press into the pan.
- Mix the whipping cream and the milk with the mixture.
- Add the cream cheese on the whipping cream, then mix again.
- Add the condensed milk, then mix again.
- Melt gelatine in a worm water, then add it in the mixture to the ingredients.
- Mix them for about 10 minutes.
- Pour into the pan, on the biscuit crakers.
- Put the pan in the fridge for 2 hours or more.
- Put strawberry sauce on it and eat.
- To make the sauce:.
- Heat the strawberry juice and the suger till it boils.
- Then add the lemon juice and stir while it is boiling.
- add the strawberry slices on the sauce.
The cheesecake has to bake for an hour and cool for an hour. This will be a great way to use summer berries! Few things are as indulgent as this strawberry cheesecake recipe, and when British strawberries are in season they make the perfect topping. The crunchy base acts as a contrast to the light, fluffy, creamy cheese above it – and best of all, it's incredible simple to put together. For the cheesecake filling: While the cookie crust chills, add the cream cheese, strawberries, sugar and vanilla to a blender.