Strawberry Cheesecake. Whenever one of my three sons or eight grandchildren has a birthday, I make this pretty, creamy cheesecake. The all love it.and I do, too! This Strawberry Cheesecake becomes firm by whipping together the cream cheese and cream, then letting it firm up and set over night.
This strawberry cheesecake is the summer dessert dreams are made of. Made with plenty of white chocolate, strawberries and cream. Cheesecake fanatics, put your hands up. You can cook Strawberry Cheesecake using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cheesecake
- Prepare of Crust.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Graham Cracker crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of White Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Melted Butter.
- You need of Strawberry Reserve.
- You need 2 of (10 oz) packages frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed and drained.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water (optional).
- It’s of Filling.
- Prepare 3 of (8oz) packages cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1 of (14 oz) can of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
Some people like to make a basic. The Best Strawberry Cheesecake Recipes on Yummly This Strawberries and Cream Cheesecake Cake is perfect in every way! With two layers of strawberry cake and a creamy layer of vanilla cheesecake in the middle, this cake is no joke.
Strawberry Cheesecake step by step
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, cinnamon, and butter in a bowl. Press onto the bottom of an ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 300°F..
- Place strawberries and cornstarch into a blender. Cover and puree until smooth. Pour strawberry sauce into a saucepan..
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Boil and stir until sauce is thick and shiny, about 2 minutes. Set aside 1/3 cup strawberry sauce; cool. Cover and refrigerate remaining sauce for serving..
- Beat cream cheese in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy; gradually beat in condensed milk. Mix in lemon juice and vanilla extract, then beat in eggs on low speed until just combined..
- Pour half of cream cheese mixture over crust; drop half of reserved strawberry sauce by 1/2 teaspoonfuls on cream cheese layer. Carefully spoon remaining cream cheese mixture over sauce; drop remaining strawberry sauce by 1/2 teaspoonfuls on top. Cut through top layer only with a knife to swirl strawberry sauce..
- Bake in preheated oven until center is almost set, 45 to 50 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Serve reserved strawberry sauce with cheesecake. If the sauce it too thick, stir in water..
This no-bake strawberry cheesecake is extra creamy and bursting with strawberries. This no-bake strawberry cheesecake just might be the perfect cheesecake for spring and summer. Add in strawberries and stir to combine. Remove the springform pan from the refrigerator and pour the strawberry mixture over it. Make these healthy strawberry cheesecake overnight oats for a healthy and filling breakfast!