Coconut Macaroons. Stock Up Today On Your Favorite Wine. Combine the coconut, condensed milk, and vanilla in a large bowl. Whip the egg whites and salt on high speed in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. There was quite a bit of difference in texture and taste. This recipe was good, but not great. You can have Coconut Macaroons using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Macaroons
- You need of Dry ingredients.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Margarine.
- You need 200 grams of Desicdated Coconut.
- Prepare 1 can of sweetened/condensed milk.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
It was hard on the outside and chewy within. The taste did taste a lot like the sweetened condensed milk. Begin by combining the coconut, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the egg whites and salt until stiff peaks form.
Coconut Macaroons instructions
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Add all dry ingredients on a large bowl. Make sure to measure correctly. Stir using a wooden spoon or a mixer..
- Then add the remaining ingredients gradually..
- Grease the pan and place the batter. Bake for 15 minutes each batch or until golden brown..
- Cool down and enjoy..
Stiff peaks look like this when you lift the beaters out of the bowl. Add the egg whites to the coconut mixture and fold until combined. Start with a smaller amount of your liquid of choice, and add just enough for the dough to hold together. Transfer baking sheets to a cooling rack. Remove the macaroons from pan when cool, and place in decorated boxes, or store in an airtight container for up to a week.