Pam's Semolina Dessert (Basbousa). Great recipe for Pam's Semolina Dessert (Basbousa). a simple dessert made easy nd yummy :hungry :hungry :hungry Here i present to you the Best Dessert recipe or No fail dessert recipe. It is also named as Semolina cake, suji ka cake. It is mouthwatering, soft and juicy cake.
Basbousa cake is a well known middle eastern dessert made with semolina flour, coconut and yogurt. The search for the perfect, aunthenic Egyptian-style basbousa stops here! This one is super soft, dense, never ever cake-y, and melt-in-the-mouth delicious. You can cook Pam's Semolina Dessert (Basbousa) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pam's Semolina Dessert (Basbousa)
- It’s 100 grams of butter melted.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed milk(405g).
- It’s 3 ml of baking powder.
- It’s 2 cup of semolina.
- You need 1 cup of crushed almond or pistachio(optional).
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of corn syrup for drizzled on top.
- It’s 1 of crushed almond or pistachio(any nuts u have)for the top.
People of the World…Ladies and Gentlemen…Boys and Girls… Please make way, give a big round of applause, scream your loudest cheer and show some love […] Basbousa, an Egyptian semolina cake with yogurt is one of the best Egyptian desserts that comes out fairly quick. One bowl, mix and dump kind of recipe, yet is hard to make perfect. Today I am sharing the BEST basbousa recipe that everyone was raving about. Authentic Egyptian basbousa recipe that is soft and stays soft.
Pam's Semolina Dessert (Basbousa) instructions
- Combine butter condensed milk baking powder…stir then followed by semolina your choice of nuts and the water combined well..
- In your desire baking tin pour the mixture.bake at 350°F preheated oven for about 30 min or more untill golden brown..
- Removed from the oven let it cooll at room temperature..
- Cut into square shape and pour corn syrup..
- Done cooking…enjoy!!.
A delicious coconut, yogurt and semolina/farina cake that gets sprinkled. If the mixture seems too thick, add a little milk, but it should still be fairly. Basbousa are small cakes that are covered with syrup. The are perfect with coffee or tea. This basbousa recipe is very easy.