Bee's coconut pretzel bars. Who says you can't have it all? This easy seven layer bar recipe turns rich chocolate, fluffy marshmallows, flaky coconut and crunchy pretzels into a dessert worth savoring. How to Make Healthy Chocolate Caramel Bars with Dates.
Coconut & Lime. recipes & cooking tips by cookbook author Rachel Rappaport. This recipe is a spin on this cookie bar that has typically has a graham cracker crust, coconut, chocolate and nuts. Coat the foil with cooking spray. You can cook Bee's coconut pretzel bars using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bee's coconut pretzel bars
- You need 1 stick of butter..melted.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of pretzel crumbs.
- You need 1 of 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sweetened flaked coconut.
- You need 1 cup of mini marshmallows.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
In a large bowl, beat the sugar, eggs and corn syrup until blended. Fold in coconut, chips and pecans; pour over crust. In a large bowl, combine oats, coconut, crushed pretzels and salt. You only need five ingredients to make these incredibly easy bars too!
Bee's coconut pretzel bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pour melted butter into a 9×13 baking dish, swirl to coat pan. Add pretzel crumbs, toss with fork until moist and press into bottom of pan..
- Drizzle sweetened condensed milk over crumbs, coating evenly..
- Add chocolate chips and press down to set chocolate into milk. Add coconut then mini marshmallows, pressing down after each addition. Sprinkle with pecans..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until marshmallows are toasted..
- Let cool completely in fridge before cutting into bars. Can be made a day advance. If bars are difficult to cut take out of refrigerator 5 minutes before cutting..
- My version of my aunt Marguarita's recipe. I got the idea to add mini marshmallows and the measurements from Great meals in under 30 minutes- seven layer bars. I've also seen similar desserts called magic cookie bars..
This lotion bar recipe is great for everyone, especially those with dry or cracked skin. The other day I posted a tutorial on how to make whipped Coconut Oil Moisturizer. I mentioned a few of the many health benefits of using coconut oil, like how it reduce skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. Stir in the almonds and coconut with the oats. For the bars: Line a baking pan with foil.