Lemon Cheesecake. This Lemon Cheesecake is smooth, thick and creamy! It's got a light lemon flavor in the cheesecake and big lemon punch from the lemon curd on top! A great combination of sweet and tart!
Tart Lemon Cheesecake sits atop an almond-graham cracker crust to add a delightful nuttiness to the traditional graham cracker crust. This is the creamiest, most delectable, most lemony cheesecake! It's speckled with lemon zest and topped with tart, luscious lemon curd. You can have Lemon Cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Cheesecake
- Prepare 250 grams of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- It’s 1 packages of choc chip cookies.
- You need 25 grams of butter.
- You need 395 grams of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 pinch of lemon zest.
These individual Lemon Cheesecakes have a graham cracker crust. a New York stye cheesecake filling, and are topped with a layer of lemon curd. A cookie-like crust brings this luscious Lemon Cheesecake recipe to a league of its own. These lemon cheesecake bars are so creamy, so rich and lemony. Easy and refreshing dessert that you must try!
Lemon Cheesecake instructions
- line baking the baking tray with foil.
- crush all cookies into crumbs.
- melt all butter for 20 seconds in microwave on high.
- mix melted butter and cookie crumbs together.
- lay out the crumb mixture in the tray, cover all surface area. flatten base down with glass.
- mix creamed cheese with condensed milk in a food blender until smooth.
- grate lemon until you get get shavings of a table spoon.
- juice lemon with juicer.
- add zest and juice to cream cheese mix.
- pour over cream cheese mix over cookie base. spread all over smoothly.
- refrigerate for 3 hours.
If you are a lemon dessert lover. Easy enough for a beginner who has never baked a cheesecake! This reduced fat recipe has half the fat of comparable cheesecakes! If you can, make this one day ahead. Lemon cheesecake is a refreshing lemon dessert, bursting with flavour and is super easy to make.