cookie dough truffles. These cookie dough truffles are egg-free and safe to eat. Cookie Dough Truffles are pretty rich, so these work better as petite bites. These bite-size truffles—cookie dough dipped in melted chocolate and seasoned with flaky salt—are the perfect way to exercise a little dessert portion control.
Dip egg-free chocolate chip cookie dough in melted chocolate coating, and top with toffee pieces. Melt chocolate bark candy coating in a double boiler. Cookie dough bites are dipped in dark chocolate to make these luscious truffles. You can have cookie dough truffles using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of cookie dough truffles
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of chocolate chips.
The cookie dough is completely gluten-free and egg-free. Smothering the cookie dough in chocolate is an optional step. Cookie dough truffles are a delicious dessert and a perfect way to eat cookie dough without worrying about consuming raw eggs! These truffles are based on my very popular Cookie Dough Bars.
cookie dough truffles instructions
- Cream butter and sugar..
- Add milk and vanilla..
- Gradually add flour..
- Add 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips..
- Roll dough into 1" balls. Dough will be quite sticky. place on waxed paper on cookie sheets and chill 2 hours..
- Melt chocolate chips and dip dough balls. Chill. Store in fridge..
I topped the cookie dough truffles off with a little sea salt, chopped nuts and sprinkles. They were seriously divine and the perfect chocolate fix! I just love cookie dough, so these truffles are great. These no-bake cookie dough truffles are such a great snack. They make a great snack anytime you are craving something sweet.