strawberry cheesecake. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. The cheesecake is creamy and delicious and it's easy to make it look beautiful with those strawberry swirls.
You'll love how the sauce slowly drips down the cheesecake with every bite, and how the filling is creamy and rich, but it's a bit fluffy rather than heavy and dense. Smooth and creamy, it's topped with delicious strawberries and homemade strawberry sauce – the perfect summer recipe treat! If you love strawberry cheesecake but don't want to have to do any baking, be sure to try this easy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake recipe instead. You can have strawberry cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of strawberry cheesecake
- Prepare 3 box of cream chese.
- It’s 1 can of condensed milk.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 60 grams of flour.
- It’s 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 packages of maria cookies.
- It’s 120 grams of softened butter.
- Prepare 1 of zest of lemon.
- You need 1 of strawberries.
- It’s 200 grams of strawberry jam.
Make cheesecake mixture: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until combined. Make this showstopping cheesecake for summer entertaining. No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe – The easiest and most delicious strawberry cheesecake bars fit for any celebration. The filling is absolutely sensational and tastes just like strawberry ice cream.
strawberry cheesecake step by step
- Mix the grated cookies with the butter until it is all unified, like a paste.
- Make the base for the cheesecake: put the paste in a pie form.
- Put it in the oven to dry for 10 min (120 celsius). Then, let it rest out of the oven.
- Beat the cream cheese and the condensed milk.
- Add one egg at a time. Then, add the flour, lemon juice and its zest.
- Put it in the base that went to the oven and put it again in the oven for 50minutes.
- Let it cool for a while and spread strawberry jam.
- Decorate with strawberries.
If you love this cheesecake, you will love this super easy Kool Aid Pie, No Bake Creamsicle Cheesecake, and Strawberry Margarita Pie. This creamy strawberry cheesecake is perfect for all occasions! The cheesecake has to bake for an hour and cool for an hour. This will be a great way to use summer berries! No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe: This is a great make-ahead cake that is perfect for Summer.