Graham Chip Brownie Bars. These delicious fudgy s'mores brownies are loaded with chocolate. But, even better than that… They're topped off with a very generous layer of ooey, gooey toasted marshmallows, followed by more chocolate and crunchy graham crackers. Graham Cracker S'mores Brownie Barsfood for fought.
Packed with oats, chocolate chips, crunchy peanuts and graham cereal, they have something for everyone. -Sandi Michalski, Macy, Indiana. Store any remaining bars tightly covered. Chocolate Fudge Caramel Brownies – Easy to make brownies that are loaded with chocolate chips and layers of gooey caramel. You can cook Graham Chip Brownie Bars using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Graham Chip Brownie Bars
- You need 1 of 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 2 cup of finely crushed graham cracker crumbs, about 32 full size rackers.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of mini semi sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/4 cup of raisins, optional.
I needed a super quick dessert recipe since I was short on time (which is a rather common occurrence for me these days). I knew bars would be the way to go instead of cookies, and when I saw this recipe on Smitten. My Chocolate Chip Brownie & Oat Bars are one of the healthiest snack bars you'll ever make. Crunchy, chocolatey, and made with just FIVE ingredients.
Graham Chip Brownie Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 8 by 8 inche baking pan with non stivk spray. Line the bottom with parchment paper, spray paper with non stick spray..
- In a bowl combine all ingredients with a spoon. Combine well, batter will be thick. Spread into prepared pan evenly..
- Bake about 25 minutes until toothpick comes out clean. Cool on rack 5 minutes, run a sharp small knife around edges to free edges and finish cooling on rack..
- Cut into squares..
Even better: it's no-bake a super easy to make. Like, as in, let's get retro and go back to making bars from a box of cereal because HONESTLY IT'S JUST SO GOOD. A boxed mix makes these Brownie Marshmallow Crunch Bars EASY. Crunch Crust Brownies are made with brownie mix. One glance at the ingredients and you'll know this Chocolate Chip Graham Cracker Bar is probably unlike anything you've baked before.