Orange kool-aid no bake cheesecake. This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious! In a large bowl combine cream cheese and Kool-Aid. Add sweetened condensed milk (I used a hand mixer to make it nice and smooth) Fold in Cool Whip.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. And with KOOL-AID Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix, make this super delicious and creamy no-bake cheesecake.. Koolaid No Bake Cheesecake: My husband was craving for something sweet and I put this together quickly and easily. You can cook Orange kool-aid no bake cheesecake using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Orange kool-aid no bake cheesecake
- Prepare 1 of Graham cracker pie crust.
- You need 2 packages of un-sweetened orange kool-ade.
- Prepare 8 oz of softened cream cheese.
- It’s 14 oz of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 8 oz of cool-whip.
We really enjoyed this yummy dessert. I used grape flavor for a fun purple but you can pick your favorite koolaid if you prefer. While the base is chilling, get ready to make the easiest cheesecake filling ever!. With a stand mixer or hand mixer and large mixing bowl, gently beat together the full-fat cream cheese and icing sugar.
Orange kool-aid no bake cheesecake step by step
- In large bowl combine cream cheese and orange Kool-ade..
- Add condensed milk, use mixer to make smooth.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Sir with spoon until evenly mixed.
- Spoon into pie crust, and smooth top with back of spoon.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Serve chilled.
Then add the double/heavy cream and beat again until it's thick and creamy; you'll looking for smooth and easy to spread. Fold in the melted chocolate orange, then pour. With hot summer days arriving, this No Bake Cherry Kool-Aid Pie will be perfect for serving at your summer bbqs. It tastes just like a Creamsicle!! To prepare the crust, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.