Ladybirds Homemade Chocolate IceCream ..
You can have Ladybirds Homemade Chocolate IceCream . using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ladybirds Homemade Chocolate IceCream .
- You need 180 grams of dark or milk chocolate – melted.
- It’s 395 can of condensed milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 530 ml of thickened cream – whipped to soft peaks.
Ladybirds Homemade Chocolate IceCream . instructions
- In a heatproof bowl , place the chocolate , broken up , melt the chocolate , either in the microwave in short busts , stirring after each busts until melted and smooth , or over pot of simmering water until smooth and melted . I used milk chocolate this time ..
- Using eclectic mixers , whip the cream until soft peaks form ..
- In a large bowl , combine the melted chocolate , condensed milk and the vanilla extract and mix until smooth ..
- Now gently fold the whipped cream , in 3 batches , into the condensed milk mixture until combined ..
- Spoon mixture into a clean dry loaf tin , covered , for at least 4 hours or until firm , best overnight ..
- Once frozen and set , remove from freezer and spoon into serving bowls , garnish with fruit , cream or topping of your choice , serve ice cold , enjoy . 🙂 ..
- NOTE : if you want to make it choc chip ice cream then add 1/4 cup choc chips in the end process before freezing . 🙂 ..