Chocolate Fudge Heath Bar Cake. View top rated Chocolate fudge cake wcaramel heath bar topping recipes with ratings and reviews. This chocolate fudge cake is super moist and very easy to make! Made with chocolate and cocoa powder, and frosted with a perfect chocolate ganache.
I used Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake mix, but adapted it like I usually do. You could easily just follow the box directions, but I I laid down a layer of chocolate cake. poured ganache over it, sprinkled with chocolate chips and Heath Toffee Bits, then the brownie layer, then more ganache. My Chocolate Heath Bar Cake is a keeper! You can cook Chocolate Fudge Heath Bar Cake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Fudge Heath Bar Cake
- Prepare 1 box of Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix.
- Prepare of Cake Mix Ingredients.
- Prepare 3 each of Eggs.
- Prepare 3 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Canola Oil.
- Prepare 1 can of Sweet Condensed Carnation Milk.
- You need 4 each of Heath Bars.
- Prepare 1 large of Cool Whip.
Cakes will be very tall. (If your cake batter fills the pan more than half way, it MAY spill over while. Pieces of crunched Heath topping pieces. Chocolate fudge cake is a simple, one-bowl chocolate cake recipe that makes a super moist and chocolaty fudge cake. How To Make Chocolate Fudge Cake (from scratch!) This is a simple, one-bowl chocolate cake recipe.
Chocolate Fudge Heath Bar Cake instructions
- Make Chocolate Fudge Cake as directed on the box. Heat at 350°F..
- With the handle of a WOODEN spoon, punch holes in the cake-make sure the holes are evenly spread apart and cover the entire cake!.
- Pour Carnation Milk on top of the cake, and make sure the milk gets it all the holes. Put cake in refrigerator for half an hour to cool..
- Blend 4 Hearh bars in a blender. Try doing one half of a bar at a time..
- Put 1 large container of Cool Whip on top of the cake..
- Top with crushed Heath bars.
- Serve and enjoy!.
First, you'll whisk the oil together with the sugars. Keywords: fudge chocolate cake bars, fudge bars, chocolate bars. While still hot, punch holes in top of cake with a skewer or large fork. Spread with whipped topping and sprinkle chopped Heath bars over all. Easy Chocolate Fudge Bars. by Chocolate Covered Katie.