Raisin Cookies. Find Out How To Make Oatmeal Cookies. Combine water and raisins in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. In a medium bowl, cream the shortening and brown sugar.
Stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. The kids loved them and I think this is the best raisin cookie I've found. Thanks for sharing this fabulous recipe! You can cook Raisin Cookies using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Raisin Cookies
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Self raising flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of caster sugar(more or less depending on taste).
- You need 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of raisins.
I found this recipe to be a bit unflavorful. I came upon it while looking for a recipe my grandmother gave me years ago lost it and thought this would be close.. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Most Made Today Vanishing Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
Raisin Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°c.
- In a bowl, add melted butter and sugar, give it a good whisk..
- Add condensed milk and whisk to get a creamy mixture..
- Add flour and mix well with a wooden spatula, add the raisins and mix well..
- Roll dough into a ball and place in prepared baking tray. Flatten with a spoon..
- Bake for 15-20min.
- Let it cool completely and enjoy..
Recipe of the Day Easy Walnut Raisin Biscotti. Easy to make and tasty too! Transfer the cooled cookies to airtight containers and freeze them for up to twelve months. For grab-and-go desserts and snacks freeze two or three cookies each in resealable plastic freezer storage bags. The origins of the oatmeal raisin cookie can be traced back to Scottish oat cakes that were eaten when extra bursts of energy were needed.