Mike's Baileys Beginners Irish Cheesecake. Mike's Baileys Beginners Irish Cheesecake It's finally that time of year to get your Irish on! For the Baileys Irish Cream Cheesecake Filling: In the body of a high power blender, food processor, stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, or in a large bowl using a hand held mixer, beat the softened cream cheese and sour cream until completely smooth. Make cheesecake: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until completely smooth and fluffy.
Patrick's Day dessert – your friends will love it! The filling is much like my No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake, but with the addition of Baileys. The cream cheese is combined with some sugar and cocoa powder, in addition to melted chocolate. You can cook Mike's Baileys Beginners Irish Cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Baileys Beginners Irish Cheesecake
- You need of Irish Cheesecake.
- You need 1 of Pre-made Graham Cracker Pie Crust Or Pre-made Chocolate Pie Crust.
- You need 1 of 8 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of Green Creme de Menthe Liqueur.
- You need 1 can of Eagle Brand Condensed Milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of Mint Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 4 of Mint Leaves [garnishment].
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Mint Chocolate Chips [garnishment].
- It’s 1/3 cup of Graham Cracker Crumbs [garnishment].
- You need 1 of Green Food Coloring [optional – color to preference].
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chocolate Sauce [garnish drizzle].
The combination of the two gives a nice chocolate flavor, while the melted chocolate actually helps to firm up the filling as it cools and thicken it. food recipes for beginners, best food recipes, food recipes channel, good food recipes,. A super creamy vanilla cheesecake, filled with your favorite irish cream (Bailey's!!!) and swirled with caramel sauce spiked with the best Irish whiskey (Jameson). If you do happen to NOT drink the whiskey caramel before making the cheesecake, don't get scared to top the entire cheesecake with the caramel. So, I set out to create an Instant Pot Bailey's Irish Cream Cheesecake, and the result was amazing.
Mike's Baileys Beginners Irish Cheesecake step by step
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature or heat slightly in your microwave..
- Add everything in a bowl, except for lemon juice, chocolate chips and garnishments and blend until any lumps are fully dissolved..
- Important step: Slowly add your lemon juice and blend with electric mixer to avoid curdling..
- Fold in chocolate chips with a spatula and pour into your pre-made crust..
- Garnish as desired, cover and chill for 2 hours..
- Authors Notes: You can easily make this cheesecake without the Cream De Menthe and increase your Baileys Irish Cream to 1/3 cup. Especially if you've used the mint version of chocolate chips. Also, serve these slices in smaller wedges than you usually would. They're super rich and pack a serious punch at 17% unburned alcohol..
Silky smooth, perfectly dense cheesecake with the undeniable flavor of sweet Irish cream pairs perfectly with a rich chocolate Oreo crust. Drizzle with a high quality chocolate sauce for the finishing touch. This cheesecake is so good that you. Be the first to review this recipe. I thought I got this recipe from Bon Appetit but when I researched it I found that it really is different.