No bake cheese cake. Search for Simple No Bake Cheesecake. Door County Coffee & Tea Co. This no-bake cheesecake has a light texture that's less dense than baked cheesecake.
Instead of standing in a hot kitchen, make this simple recipe for your next warm-weather gathering. Since it contains dairy products, your no-bake cheesecake needs to be refrigerated. This recipe can also be stored in the freezer for up to three months. You can cook No bake cheese cake using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No bake cheese cake
- You need 4 of wine glasses or any pretty glass.
- Prepare 1 bunch of gram crackers.
- It’s 1 packages of cream cheese 8oz..
- It’s 1 small of can of sweeten condensed milk.
- You need 1 can of strawberry pie filling.
Simply wrap individual slices or the entire cheesecake—without the topping—in plastic wrap or aluminum foil. In a small bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon. How To Make No Bake Cheesecake. It's fantastic for parties or special occasions where you want to impress guests, but not be stuck in the kitchen the day of the event!
No bake cheese cake step by step
- In a zipp lock bag smash a few gram crackers . And pour some in the bottom of your glasses..
- Next take 8 oz package of cream cheese in a mixer add the small can of sweeten condensed milk and wipp it till light and fluffy..
- Then spoon into glasses over the gram cracker crumbs . Layer with more gram crackers if you like..
- Next add the strawberry pie filling and chill in frig for 30 minuets . Enjoy !.
Both the crust and the filling are completely "no bake" and only need a few minutes of prep! Important Tips for the No Bake Cheesecake Filling. First, make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature (very soft). Cold cream cheese becomes lumpy when mixed and you'll never be able to get the signature light and fluffy texture of a no-bake cheesecake. No-bake cheesecake is exactly what the name suggests.