Unbaked white chocolate cheesecake. It actually tastes like white chocolate cheesecake but it is completely raw AND vegan. With the suggestion from family and friends, I launched a Kickstarter campaign a few weeks ago to help grow and fund Unbaked Cake Co.! My goal is to take Unbaked to the next level and share my treats with a.
This no-bake white chocolate cheesecake has a light white chocolate flavor which means it pairs up great with so many different glazes, toppings or garnishes; strawberries, raspberries, fresh mint, caramel, lemon curd, you name it! It's such a great base that even tastes incredible all by itself. The white chocolate is only a delicate presence here and, moreover, it helps the cheesecake set in the fridge overnight to a perfect, tenderly firm consistency. You can cook Unbaked white chocolate cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Unbaked white chocolate cheesecake
- It’s 300 grams of sweet biscuit.
- Prepare 50 grams of butter.
- It’s 500 grams of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 180 grams of white chocolate.
- Prepare 60 ml of milk.
- It’s 300 ml of Thick cream.
- It’s 3 of gelatine leaves.
Stir chocolate chips in a saucepan over medium heat until melted; remove from heat. The white chocolate is only a delicate presence here and, moreover, it helps the cheesecake set in the fridge overnight to a perfect, tenderly firm consistency. The most amazing White Chocolate and Strawberry Cheesecake! The best matcha white chocolate cheesecake recipe.
Unbaked white chocolate cheesecake step by step
- Crush biscuits in food processor until they are a fine crumb.
- Melt butter in microwave and then combine to biscuit crumb.
- Mix until a thick crumb and then make cake base in a spring form pan, put in freezer for 20 mins..
- Combine cream cheese and condensed milk in a large bowl and beat on high with electric mixer until smooth.
- Place gelatine leaves in room temp water for approx 2 mins, heat milk up in microwave (approx 20 seconds). Then squeeze water from gelatine and add to milk. Set aside..
- Melt white chocolate either in microwave or in a heat proof bowl over boiling water, one removed, mix until smooth..
- Add gelatine / milk mix and white chocolate to the cream cheese mix and fold..
- Whip cream until soft peaks form and then fold into mixture. Add to cake base and refrigerate minimum 6 hours or overnight..
- Garnish with fresh berries or leave plain!.
Smooth and creamy baked perfection with an Oreo base. Enough for the matcha and white chocolate to harmonise and create something quite delicious. This matcha white chocolate cheesecake is baked. This is my all-time favorite white chocolate cheesecake recipe! This is my all-time favorite white chocolate cheesecake recipe!