Apple caramel cookies.
You can have Apple caramel cookies using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple caramel cookies
- Prepare of Cookie Dough.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 of apples, chopped.
- It’s of Carmel sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Apple caramel cookies step by step
- For the caramel, melt and combine all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat stirring occasionally until it comes to a rolling boil..
- For the cookie dough, cream butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Mix in the vanilla extract and egg. In a separate bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, and baking soda. Gradually add to flour mixture. Stir in apples..
- Drop cookie dough by rounded teaspoons onto a greased cookie sheet. Drizzle carmel sauce over the cookies. Bake 8 to 10 minutes at 350°F or until slightly brown..
- They will stay soft for weeks! Enjoy!.