Oreo cream desserts. Browse Kraft® Official Site For Tasty, Easy Dessert Recipes, Try Today! Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Two of the greatest desserts collide for a treat nobody can resist: Oreo Churros.
This scoop-and-serve dessert uses Oreos as both the bottom crust and the crunchy topper. For the filling, vanilla pudding mix is whipped with cream cheese until fluffy and creamy. It's even better made and chilled ahead. You can have Oreo cream desserts using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo cream desserts
- You need 1 packages of oreo.
- You need 250 ml of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 10 tbsp of condensed milk.
- You need 1 tsp of rhum (optional).
How to make Oreo Ice Cream Dessert. This one is easy to put together. Just pulse a package of Oreo cookies in the food processor, I used my ninja blender, or you can pound our all your stress out with a rolling pin. Just put those cookies in a plastic zip lock bag and pound away.
Oreo cream desserts instructions
- Process oreo in food processor for 1 minutes (make sure you can still see a chunk in it, you don't want to make it like a flour).
- Mix heavy whipping cream and condensed milk in an electric mixer and beat until foam.
- Add rhum in cream mixture (if you like).
- In a cup, place oreo cookies crumble as a first layer, then add the cream as the second layer. Repeat until you have 4 layers.
- Put in freezer for 2 hours and enjoy the yummiest creamy desserts..
These Oreo dessert recipes are a breeze to make. Our family loves dessert, and this chocolaty, layered treat is one of Mom's most-requested recipes. It's so easy to prepare this Oreo ice cream cake! —Kimberly Laabs, Hartford, Wisconsin This No Bake Oreo Dessert Recipe is sure to be a hit in your house, too!. Try our NEWEST No-Bake Oreo Dessert – Oreo Fluff Dessert!. I used whole milk this time and it set up and was nice and thick within a few hours.