Double Chocolate Cookie Bars.
You can have Double Chocolate Cookie Bars using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Cookie Bars
- It’s 2 cup of finely crushed creme filled chocolate sandwich cookies.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted margarine or butter.
- Prepare 12 oz of pkg semisweet chocolate chips.
- You need 14 oz of can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 cup of chopped nuts.
Double Chocolate Cookie Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Combine crumbs and margarine; press firmly on bottom of 9 x 13" baking pan..
- In medium saucepan over medium heat, melt 1 cup chips, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla..
- Pour evenly over prepared crust; top with nuts and remaining chips..
- Bake 20 minutes or until set. Cool. Chill if desired..
- Cut into bars and store tightly covered at room temperature or refrigerate..