Lilhpster's VEGAN Cherry Cheesecake. Find Deals on Cheesecake Cherry in Groceries on Amazon. Great recipe for Lilhpster's VEGAN Cherry Cheesecake. My mom always made this at our family holiday gatherings.
I've substituted all the dairy ingredients for. Vegans and non-vegans will devour it! Lilhpster's VEGAN Mac & Cheese My friend, Keri and I are #vegans , but we were craving Mac & Cheese one night. You can cook Lilhpster's VEGAN Cherry Cheesecake using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lilhpster's VEGAN Cherry Cheesecake
- It’s of crust.
- Prepare 1/2 box of Honey Maid graham crackers.
- You need 5 tbsp of Earth Balance vegan buttery spread.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need tbsp of olive oil in a spray can.
- You need of vegan condensed milk.
- It’s 1/4 gallon of vanilla almond milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need dash of sea salt.
- Prepare of cheesecake.
- You need 1 of tub (8 oz) GoVeggie or Tofutti vegan cream cheese.
- You need 8 oz of your previously prepared vegan sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/3 cup of lemon juice.
- You need of topping.
- Prepare 1 of large can of cherry pie filling.
Great recipe for Lilhpster's Vegan Broccoli & Tomato Pasta. made this for dinner tonight and it turned out amazing! save the extra "sauce" to drizzle over tofu or something.its finger-lickin' good! Great recipe for Lilhpster's Vegan Feta Cream Sauce Pasta. I'm a vegan and I was craving an egg salad sandwich, but I didn't want to break my vegan diet, so I found this recipe and made it even "eggier" by adding the Indian black salt. They have a very neutral flavour, allowing the cherries to shine.
Lilhpster's VEGAN Cherry Cheesecake instructions
- Start by preparing your vegan condensed milk…it's best if you can chill it over night before you actually use it in the recipe. Combine the almond milk, sugar, and salt and simmer on medium heat for like 2 hours while whisking frequently. Do this until the consistency is thick and creamy. You'll know it's done when it's boiled down to about half of it's original volume..
- Remove from heat and chill it in the fridge..
- Make the crust. Crush the graham crackers until they are ground to crumbs.
- Melt the vegan butter. Add it to the crackers and the sugar. Stir the mixture.
- Spray your pie pan lightly with olive oil. Shape your crust to the pie pan by pressing it to the sides and bottom with your fingers. Set aside.
- Make the cheesecake. Warm the vegan cream cheese in the microwave for a bit so that it is soft..
- Combine the vegan cream cheese, your previously prepared vegan condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla in a mixing bowl..
- Blend the mixture until its smooth. Poor and spread it over your pie crust. Chill in the fridge for about an hour or so until it sets up and firms a bit..
- Spread your cherry pie filling over the top.
- Chill for a bit in the fridge (optional) and enjoy! Watch my whole vegan life at YouTube.com/lilhpster.
Frozen cherries: Using frozen rather than fresh cherries allows you to make this cheesecake year round, even when we are not in cherry season. It saves you from having to do a whole load of cherry. This is a simple cheesecake recipe that I sometimes bring to family occasions. This vegan cheesecake is so out-of-this-world delicious that I have yet to bring it to any party where both vegans and non vegans haven't raved about it!. Even people with no interest whatsoever in healthy or vegan eating go crazy for this cheesecake every time I serve it.