▪Hello Dolly Bars▪. And this is a guaranteed hit with its sweet and salty ingredients." @allthecooks #recipe #dessert #bars #cookies #chocolate #easy. Cut off any excess parchment paper around top edge of the pan. These bar cookies are also known as seven-layer bars.
They're dense, gooey, sweet, and super indulgent. These lil' things are amazing no matter what you call them. I don't get the 'i'm too busy' hogwash either; i think it's a terribly perpetuated myth that people are hanging onto with every thread of their being and thinking. You can have ▪Hello Dolly Bars▪ using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of ▪Hello Dolly Bars▪
- It’s 2 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sweetened flaked coconut.
- You need 1 of (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk.
Read on to get our tried and true recipe. These are very popular bars in the South, and they're truly delicious. They're super easy to make for the holidays. This is one of Great Grandma's recipes so we already know it contains graham crackers, coconut and sweetened condensed milk.
▪Hello Dolly Bars▪ step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Press mixture onto bottom of a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch pan. Bake 8 minutes. Sprinkle pecans, chocolate chips and coconut over hot crust. Pour condensed milk over top. (Do not stir.).
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned and edges are bubbly. Let cool 1 hour on a wire rack. Cut into bars..
Allow these bars to sit at room temp and set up. They are very gooey and will need to cool in order to cut. Cut into small squares and serve. This very popular cookie goes by many names. Drizzle canned milk over the top.