Cookies & Cream Oreo Fudge. Regularly deleting cookie files reduces the risk of your personal data being leaked and used without authorization. In addition, deleting cookies can free up hard disk space (the browser allocates part. A cookie is a baked or cooked food that is typically small, flat and sweet.
Simple yet powerful Cookie Editor that allow you to quickly create, edit and delete cookies without leaving your tab. Cookies are usually set by a web-server using response Set-Cookie HTTP-header. Then the browser automatically adds them to (almost) every request to the same domain using Cookie HTTP-header. You can cook Cookies & Cream Oreo Fudge using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cookies & Cream Oreo Fudge
- You need 2 1/2 cup of coarsely chopped Oreo's( you do want some chunky pieces).
- You need 1 can of (14-oz.) sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 18 of ounces white chocolate morsels or white melting chocolate.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract (optional).
Cookies are private to the domain. A site can only read the Cookies are limited in their total number (but the exact number depends on the specific browser. Cookies are usually small text files, given ID tags that are Cookies usually don't contain much information except for the url of the website that created the cookie, the duration of the.
Cookies & Cream Oreo Fudge step by step
- Line a 8 inch pan with foil; making sure to leave foil longer on the ends so to make it easy to lift the fudge out when cooled and set..
- Lightly grease inside pan with unsalted butter..
- In a large microwave save bowl, pour sweetened milk (1 teaspoon vanilla extract optional) white chocolate morsels and microwave in (3) 30 second intervals until melted and smooth..
- Gently fold in crushed Oreo's. DO NOT OVER STIR..
- Pour into prepared pan. Smooth out. Gently tap pan against counter for any air bubbles..
- Let cool about 40 min. Then refrigerate about an hour. Cut into 1 inch squares and serve. *Refrigerate any leftover fudge in sealed container.*.