Jingle Bell Bars.
You can cook Jingle Bell Bars using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jingle Bell Bars
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter or margarine melted.
- Prepare 1 cup of Graham cracker crumbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Coconut.
- You need 1 cup of Semisweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 cup of Butterscotch chips.
- Prepare 1 1/4 oz of Can sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Pecans, chopped.
Jingle Bell Bars instructions
- Pour butter or margarine in a 13-by-9-inch baking pan..
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly on top..
- Sprinkle coconut, chocolate chips and butterscotch chips evenly on top..
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly on top..
- Sprinkle pecans evenly on top..
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 30 minutes. Cut into squares when cool..