Ooey Gooey Bars. It is ooey, gooey and rich. Your family is sure to love it! I have also seen this pinned as "The Original Neiman Marcus Bars" and "Texas Gold Bars".
Read reviews for Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Bars. These bars are delicious on their own but to take them over the top, sprinkle with candied pecans or add a dollop of whipped cream just before serving. Whether you're trying to get your campfire fix or just baking up these bars to share with friends, you're gonna love them! You can have Ooey Gooey Bars using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ooey Gooey Bars
- It’s 1/2 packages of pecan sandies cookies.
- You need 1 stick of melted butter.
- You need 1/2 packages of chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 packages of white chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 packages of heath toffee chips.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pecans or walnuts.
- You need 1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk.
These fantastic dessert bars have a crust like an oatmeal cookie, an inside gushing with marshmallow, and delicious chocolate on top. Red Velvet Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls. Call them "Chess Bars" or "Ooey Gooey Cake Bars"….just make time to whip these up and see how quickly they disappear. Incredible vegan and gluten free date bars packed with a gooey date caramel, espresso and dark Anyway, moving away from my date obsession and onto these ridiculously delicious ooey-gooey date.
Ooey Gooey Bars step by step
- Crush the cookies into fine crumbs. I used food processor..
- Add melted butter to cookie crumb mixture. Mix well..
- Place mixture into 8×8 pan sprayed with non stick cooking spray..
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips evenly over crust..
- Sprinkle toffee chips evenly over chips..
- Sprinkle white chocolate chips over all and press mixture down to set in crust slightly..
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts..
- Pour half a can of sweetened condensed milk evenly over the layers..
- Bake at 350°F until bubbly and slightly brown but not to dark..
- Cool completely before cutting into squares. These are rich so I cut into 1 – 2 inch squares..
- May use graham crackers in place of cookies and add coconut if desired..
These bars are ooey and gooey and have a delicious lemon flavor! Easter kind of snuck up on me this year. These Ooey Gooey Cherry bars are an experience – and one I hope you get to have soon. Ooey Gooey Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bars. Juli, I think you make the best recipes out there!