Betty's bomb cookie bars. Cookie Mix Bar Recipes Not sure what to serve as a last-minute dessert for your next party? Betty demonstrates how to make Stir-Me-Not Cookie Bars. These are very popular as a pick-up dessert.
Got a craving for a local favorite? Try her famous Cornflake Cookies or the Shortbread Arare Cookies. And now Betty has introduced her gourmet line of cookies. You can have Betty's bomb cookie bars using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Betty's bomb cookie bars
- Prepare 1 packages of graham crackers (crushed up).
- Prepare 1 stick of real butter.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 3/4 cup of reese peanut butter chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter scotch chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- You need 1 can of 14oz sweetened condensed milk.
They're impressive enough for a special occasion, but easy enough for weeknight baking, too. Freezer instructions: to freeze, place cooled bars on a cookie sheet. Transfer bars from cookie sheet to a freezer-safe gallon-size bag. The secret for cutting bars easily is to line the pan with heavy-duty or nonstick foil.
Betty's bomb cookie bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Melt butter mix with crushed graham crackers.
- Press into a 9×13 baking pan.
- Layer each kind of chips evenly over graham cracker crust.
- Then layer the coconut and pecans over chips evenly so there is not to much in one area.
- Put a hole in the can of sweetened condensed milk and a smaller one to help vent the can.
- Drizzle condensed sweetened milk over top evenly making sure the entire top of the coconut and pecans are covered.
- Put in oven at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool for atleast 2 hours before cutting. Make 12 to 24 bars depending on how big you want them. ( i love these and i usually cut it to 12 because it so good a small one is not enough).
- You can change it up and use any kind of nuts or chips but this recipe is my favorite since im not one to like white chocolate chips.
To easily line the bottom of the pan, tip upside down and form foil around bottom and sides. Notes – You can swap out the M&M's for whatever candy or nuts you like. Line cookie sheet or tray with sides with cooking parchment paper. Wrap brownie around Snickers™ bite gently, pressing into a ball. How to make M&M cookie bars.