Simple Lime Dessert. Browse Our Fast And Easy Dessert Recipes Collection. Smooth and slightly tangy, the recipe takes dessert to the next level with a shortbread-cookie crust, lime zest-infused filling and sweet blueberry topping. Lime desserts are always welcome in our house.
Everything stays light and refreshing, especially as the weather warms up. Browse lime recipes ranging from desserts to drinks. The Best Fresh Lime Desserts Recipes on Yummly You can cook Simple Lime Dessert using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Lime Dessert
- Prepare of lime puree.
- You need 2 can of condensed milk.
- You need 2 can of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 6 of limes.
- Prepare 1 of green food coloring (optional).
- You need of cookie layer.
- Prepare 2 packages of maria cookies.
- You need 1 can of evaporated milk.
Gluten Free, Nut Free Thai Amazing Chicken, Strawberry Cheesecake Pretzel Dessert, Banana-apricot Dessert Crepes This Easy No Bake Key Lime Pie's magic filling is made only with heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, and lime juice and zest – it's SO simple, right? Cakes, dessert bars, cookies and more. Summer desserts like Easy Fruit Salad, Mixed Berry Pie and Easy Strawberry Shortcake are all fun fruit flavors you can enjoy but none will be ready as quickly as this pie! This Key lime pound cake was inspired from a basic pound cake recipe that I like to play around with.
Simple Lime Dessert step by step
- pour 2 cans condensed milk and 2 cans of evaporated milk in blender and blend at low speed.
- zest 3 limes add to blender then add juice of 6 limes to blender and blend at a higher speed until mixture becomes really thick (green food coloring optional).
- in a small bowl pour third can of evaporated milk.
- dip cookies one at a time in the evaporated milk and start making a layer of cookies at the bottom of a deep glass baking dish.
- pour lime puree over the cookies until covered.
- repeat steps 4 and 5 until you run out of either puree or cookies.
- garnish with nuts, limes, or fruit and place in fridge for atleast 3 hours or until it gets thicker for serving it will defenitly be messy so fair warning.
It's now the only cake requested at every gathering. The unfrosted cake freezes well. —Pat Stewart, Canton, Georgia. We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help. A squeeze of lime or sprinkling of lime zest can make all the difference in a recipe, whether it's a rich meat dish or decadent dessert.