Frozen Ice Cream Cheesecake Pie. The Best Frozen Cheesecake Recipes on Yummly Related To: Ice Cream Cake Cake Dairy Recipes Pie Recipes Dessert. Play Frozen Ice Cream Pie online on GirlsgoGames.com.
Everybody loves frozen ice cream pie, and if you find someone who's on the fence, then this recipe is sure to change their minds! And it has marshmallows and peppermint on top? A tangy no-cook cheesecake-flavored ice cream. You can cook Frozen Ice Cream Cheesecake Pie using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Frozen Ice Cream Cheesecake Pie
- You need of Crust.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of nutella.
- You need 1 tbsp of melted, salted butter.
- You need of Cheesecake Part.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 2/3 cup of cream cheese.
- You need 2/3 cup of vanilla ice cream.
- It’s 1 of small pinch salt.
You will need a chilled ice cream maker to make this recipe. Place milk, cream cheese, sugar, triple sec, vanilla extract, and salt into a blender; blend until smooth. Freeze in the bowl of an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions. Make a yummy frozen ice cream pie with these easy steps and instructions and you can even print the recipe for later.
Frozen Ice Cream Cheesecake Pie step by step
- First off prepare the crust by mixing the crust ingredients and pressing it on a pie plate or a flat bottomed bowl. Place into freezer..
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese with sweetened condensed milk till combined. Soften the ice cream and mix it into the cream cheese mixture. Mix in salt..
- (If desired, add in a teaspoon of vanilla extract for more vanilla flavor.).
- Pour mixture into crust. Place back to freezer overnight or until frozen..
- Cut with a warm knife. Serve very cold!! 🙂 enjoy! So yummy..
The fully automatic Cuisinart® Frozen Yogurt – Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker lets you turn ingredients into a delicious and healthy frozen treat with no fuss and no mess. Simply add your ingredients to the bowl, press ON, and the machine does the rest! Play Frozen Ice Cream Pie at TopCookingGames.com. Also play new Cooking Games like Desserts Games,Baking Games,Food Games,Cake Games,Berger Games and other free Cooking Games for Girls. In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.