Healthy yogurt dessert. We're noosa, and we make delicious yoghurt like no other. Making the finest yoghurt starts with the best, most flavorful, and unique ingredients. For the creamiest bark, be sure to use full-fat yogurt, as fat-free yogurt can get icy when frozen.
Healthy Baked Yogurt Dessert Bakealish. condensed milk, yogurt, cardamom powder, jaggery, cooking cream. Raspberry and Banana Frozen Yogurt La Cocinera Con Prisa. raspberries, banana, plain yogurt. The chocolate, creamy mocha yogurt, and banana used in this Greek yogurt dessert keep it super-moist. You can cook Healthy yogurt dessert using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy yogurt dessert
- Prepare 1 kg of yogurt (Greek, without added sugar).
- It’s 1 can of condensed milk (appr. 200 ml).
- You need 1 of lemon (only the juice).
- It’s 400 grams of biscuits (crumbled).
- You need 150 grams of unsalted butter (melted).
Lemon & Blueberry Greek Yogurt Bites. Honey, vanilla, plain and lemon greek yogurt with fresh blueberries– these are all you need to create healthy and refreshing yogurt bites! These frozen treats are perfect as an after school snack or a refreshment on a hot day. We planted strawberries a few years ago and these tangy-sweet frozen yogurt pops are my very favorite treats to make with them!
Healthy yogurt dessert step by step
- Melt the butter and mix it with the crumbled biscuits. Put the pan in the fridge..
- In a bowl mix the yogurt, the lemon juice and the condensed milk until you have a nice texture..
- Put the yogurt mix on the top of the biscuit mix and let it in the fridge at least 4 hours..
Try using other yogurt flavors like lemon, raspberry or blueberry. You may also substitute your favorite herb for the rosemary—or simply omit it. —Carmell Childs, Ferron, Utah Healthy Baked Yogurt Dessert. Healthy Baked Yogurt Dessert in an easy few ingredients recipe which is quick and delicious. An Indian dessert recipe using jaggery as a sweetening agent and a little condensed milk and fresh cream to enhance its texture and flavor Thanks to the nutritious qualities of our good friend yogurt (low-fat! probiotics! active cultures!), we're inching closer to the elusive healthy-but-tasty dessert. They're just as worthy of a dinner party as they are for an after-lunch snack…or OK, sometimes.