Cheesecake Cupcakes!. Celebrate Every Occasion W/ Our Delicious Cupcakes. Grab A Box For Your Next Party! Quick and easy cherry cheesecake cupcakes are filled with a cream cheese filling and topped with cherry pie filling.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, just until blended. Mix cream cheese with sugar mixture: Add softened cream cheese to a separate mixing bowl and pour sugar mixture over top. Blend mixture on low speed with an electric hand mixer until smooth. You can cook Cheesecake Cupcakes! using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesecake Cupcakes!
- You need 1 stick of Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Graham cracker crumbles.
- It’s of filling.
- Prepare 2 of 8 oz blocks cream cheese ( not fully softened).
- It’s 1 of 14oz sweetened condensed milk (SCM, for short).
- It’s 1 of Lemon (juice and zest).
- You need of topping.
- You need 1 of Cherry pie filling, preserves, cookies.
These Cheesecake Cupcakes are made in a muffin pan with cupcake liners. They are similar in size to a cupcake. They are perfect for serving a crowd! You can also use a mini muffin tin for bite size cheesecakes.
Cheesecake Cupcakes! instructions
- Melt butter and add sugar so it can desolve. Put in graham crackers crumbles. You can now put this crust in a 9×13, 8 or 9 inch round or lined cupcake tins. I have used all of these before and it's just enough. If you use cupcake tins line them, put in around 1TBSP full and pat it down to line the bottom of the wrapper..
- For the filling take the cream cheese, the zest of the lemon ( make sure you clean off the lemon, you don't want the wax you want the peel) the juice of the lemon and the SCM and mix together. It looks like a lot of liquid but you want this to be creamy. Mix for about 3 or 4 minutes starting slow then increasing to high or put in the food processor. I like a hand mixer, it's worth the extra love! ( make sure your filling is smooth, I mixed this for another few minutes after this picture).
- Take the filling and add it to the crust. (At this point you could do anything, mix in your favorite candy bar, or instant pudding, fresh fruit or continue with this mixture. ) I used 1/2 of the filling then I took a box of banana instant pudding and added to the rest of the filling mixer. You want to put a good amount in each cup but not fill them to the top..
- I used cherry pie filling on the ones without the pudding and mini vanilla wafers on the others. You could use fresh strawberries, preserves whatever you wanted or had hanging around the house..
- I placed them in containers by putting a fork in the side and pulling them out. You could refrigerate them in the cupcake tins. Let them set for at least 2 hours, it gets them settled..
- Enjoy! So many things you can do with this recipe!.
These mini cheesecakes are rich, creamy and smooth. Beat cream cheese with a hand-held electric mixer until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Place a vanilla wafer, flat-side down, in each muffin cup. Spoon cream cheese mixture over wafers.