Ultra Rich Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. MORE+ LESS Try a healthier take on oatmeal raisin cookies. Packed with fiber-rich oats, our modified recipe will satisfy your sweet tooth while filling you up. An oatmeal raisin cookie is a type of drop cookie distinguished by an oatmeal-based dough with raisins mixed throughout.
And we also like our Oatmeal Cookies bursting with rolled oats, so for this recipe we are using a whooping three cups. I like to use old-fashioned not quick-cooking rolled oats. How to Make Oatmeal Raisin Cookies with Soft Centers and Chewy Outsides. You can have Ultra Rich Oatmeal Raisin Cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ultra Rich Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- It’s 14 oz of Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Prepare 1 stick of Salted Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 3/4 cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- You need 3 cup of Oats.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of Raisins.
These oatmeal cookies are very easy to make and you don't need any For the dry ingredients, we add flour, oats — we prefer rolled oats for their texture, warm baking spices, and some salt. Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Vanishing Oatmeal Raisin Cookies recipe made with your favorite Quaker® products. Vanishing Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. back to all recipes. This is an oatmeal raisin cookie developed to use vegetable oil instead of solid fats.
Ultra Rich Oatmeal Raisin Cookies instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, use a mixer or beaters to combine condensed milk, butter, egg, brown sugar, and vanilla..
- Add remaining ingredients to wet mixture and mixer on low until thoroughly combined. Chill in refrigerator for 30-60 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Using a small ice cream scoop or large spoon, scoop dough onto greased baking sheet or silicon baking mat. This should make about 20 cookies in total..
- Bake each batch at 400°F for 17 minutes, or until golden brown..
The best Oatmeal Raisin Cookie recipe ever!! These cookies are extra moist, soft & chewy! A tried, tested and perfected America's Test Kitchen recipe. While I think the Cook's Illustrated Oatmeal Raisin Cookie recipe is a perfectl base, I made three teeny changes to it. These cookies are rich and sweet, but without being heavy and greasy.