Delicious Chocolate Oat Bars. Take a Bite of Our New Klondike® Triple Chocolate Frozen Treat, Donut Meets Ice Cream. Think This is More Chocolate Than You Can Handle? Get to the Ice Cream Aisle & Find Out!
Seriously, It takes no time at all for a pan to be devoured! They're nutritious and delicious and super easy to make, so for a grab-n-go breakfast, a lunch bag must-have or a snack time munchie, these Chocolate Oatmeal Bars baked from scratch do the trick!. These Easy Oatmeal Bars started the oatmeal bar craze in our house. You can cook Delicious Chocolate Oat Bars using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delicious Chocolate Oat Bars
- It’s 1 cup of butter.
- You need 2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 2 cup of semisweet chocolate pieces (12 oz).
- You need 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (14 oz).
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of chopped walnuts or pecans.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
It's a quick and simple recipe that you can make the night before, so you have them ready to go for breakfast. I'm going to call these No Bake Chocolate Oat Bars. Combine maple syrup, water and cocoa in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Stir vigorously and remove from heat.
Delicious Chocolate Oat Bars instructions
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Cream together 1 cup butter, brown sugar..
- Beat in eggs, 2 tsp. 1 tsp. vanilla (optional walnuts or pecans).
- Sift together flour, baking soda, 1 tsp. salt.
- Add oats.
- Over low heat on your stove combine semisweet chocolate, condensed milk, 2 tbs. butter and 1/4 tsp. salt..
- Stir until smooth, then add: teaspoon vanilla.
- Now combine the egg and flour mixtures and pat about 2/3's of it into a 10 1/2 X 15- inch cookie sheet. Pour the chocolate mixture over all, then cover with the remaining 1/3 batter using a fork to cover it. Bake for 25 minutes. Makes about 6 dozen 1 X 2 inch bars.
These delicious chocolate-oat bars are another great treat." Nancy D. You can get a high-quality baked good by combining fats. Now, we won't claim that these bars are some sort of health treat, but you can feel better about eating them than you did all those cookies and trifles from Christmas. The oats give them a delicious crunch, and the chocolate drizzle gives them the perfect amount of sweetness. Soft, chewy and oh-so delicious, few treats beat homemade oatmeal bars.