3 ingredient cookies & cream ice cream. Well, four, if you count sprinkles. My recipe is easy as can be. Because we don't always have time to make homemade cookies, we started to rely on frozen dough.
We and our partners use technology such as cookies on our site to personalize content and ads, provide social media features. These moist and fudgy detox cookies come together in a snap! Search for "Three-Ingredient Oatmeal Cookies" on the internet and you'll get millions of results. You can have 3 ingredient cookies & cream ice cream using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 ingredient cookies & cream ice cream
- You need of Ice cream.
- You need 14 oz of Can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Heavy whipping cream.
- You need 14 of Crushed Oreos (or more if you want).
I love sugar cookies, so I wanted to find a recipe with just three ingredients. This recipe is what I found. Many three-ingredient oatmeal cookies—there are, by the way, almost five million results for these on Google—keep the oats (either old-fashioned or quick-cooking), but ditch everything else and sub in. Easy & delicious shortbread cookies for the win!
3 ingredient cookies & cream ice cream instructions
- Chill your bowl, heavy cream, condensed milk, and whisk attachment ahead of time..
- Beat the heavy whipping cream in the chilled bowl until soft peaks. Beat for 1 more minute and add in the condensed milk..
- Finally add in your crushed Oreos. (you can leave in the filling or scrape it out if you want).
- Freeze for at least 3 hours before serving..
Is it the simplicity of these three, cheap ingredients? The cookies are made with Baking cookies is one of my favorite things about the holiday season!